Sunday, August 23, 2009

this could be theraputic.

I wait tables in the center of the universe: Times Square, NYC. I serve people who don't speak English, don't know how to tip and when I ask "how are you?", the general response is "diet coke" (for foreigners it's "eehhhh coca-lite").

I've lived in the same apartment for three years, however I used to live in the smallest room down the hall. It was 8 by 9 and when I got dressed, I had to shut the door because otherwise there wasn't enough room to put my clothes on. I've recently upgraded to a slightly larger room where I can actually have a chair at my desk. It's the little things....


I'll be writing a lot of things in this blog, ranging from cynical to sometimes even downright depressing. Boys, my job, auditioning, family and even hair loss will be making it into my daily rants.


If you're easily offended, I suggest you find another blog to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment